Laser Printer on 3B1

John Mundt john at chinet.chi.il.us
Fri Oct 20 00:45:58 AEST 1989

In article <332 at denwa.uucp> denwa!jimmy at anes.ucla.edu (Jim Gottlieb) writes:
>using a Laser Printer on a 3B1.  As far as I know, Smart is the only
>word processor that supports laser printers.  Does anyone know of others?

CrystalWriter Plus will support a Laserprinter on a 3b1.  Alas, the
company has stopped porting its upgrades to the 3b1, so the version
of the wordprocessor out there is not all that great.

Company that produces it is Syntactics, based in CA.
--
John Mundt   Teachers' Aide, Inc.  P.O. Box 1666  Highland Park, IL
john at chinet.chi.il.us
(312) 998-5007 (Day voice) || -432-8860 (Answer Mach) && -432-5386 Modem