XT2190 Drives (Was: Looking for P5.1 PALs)

Dave Hanna dave at dms3b1.UUCP
Sat Oct 14 13:53:04 AEST 1989

In article <986 at cgh.UUCP> paul at cgh.UUCP (Paul Homchick) writes:
>               , a Maxtor XT2190 drive ($1200 for a factory refurb;
>if anyone is interested in the source, let me know),

    It seems to me that would have wide enough interest to post
information on the source.  I was under the impression that 1140's
were going for close to $1500.

>--
>Paul Homchick                    :UUCP     {rutgers | uunet} !cbmvax!cgh!paul

    Dave Hanna

--
Dave Hanna,  Infotouch Systems, Inc. |  "Do or do not -- There is no try"
P.O. Box 584, Bedford, TX 76095      |                        - Yoda