Current versions of dvi23b1

doug at marque.mu.edu doug at marque.mu.edu
Fri Oct 13 16:27:56 AEST 1989

Would someone(s) please email me information regarding where to get
a current version of a Tex previewer for AT&T UnixPC/3B1/PC7300?
I can ftp it if you tell me where.  I have a version (possibly old)
from Mohammed Benten at colorado.edu, but this seems to need some
additional dvi code from somewhere.  We have Tex running in various
forms, but would like to use some UnixPCs for this if we can.

Thanks much.  Finally the conflict between my natural love of troff
and devps and my desire to be able to publish with other mathematicians
forces me to publicly admit that I might use Tex ::--)).

Doug Harris
doug at marque.mu.edu
uunet!marque!doug