Nice work on the socket code!!

Bradley Smith bes at holin.ATT.COM
Sat Oct 14 14:26:08 AEST 1989

It looking at ftpable unixpc socket code, I have come to realize
that the version 1.2 is not the same version that I use.  Version
1.2 appears to be lacking some functionality in the select, and
if you comapre the 2 select functions, you see that the code is
different.  One way to tell if you have the right version is
that the file "Version" has a 3 in it not 2.0.

Alex: are you out there?  let me know if I can remail my stuff
to you.

Hope this helps
--
Bradley Smith
Telecommunications Solutions Development