XT2190 Drives (Was: Looking for P5.1 PALs)

David Herron -- One of the vertebrae david at ms.uky.edu
Sat Oct 21 07:47:21 AEST 1989

Does anybody know anything about those guys in Chatsworth?

I was looking through Computer Shopper the other night for places
to repair Hard Disks and all but one of the places were *in* chatsworth.
And the ones in chatsworth all claimed a class 100 clean room.

Which leads me to believe they're all in cahoots somehow.  But they've
got different addressses & phone numbers & policies.  So maybe they
shared the cost of a clean room and run it as a group??  I dunno ....

(Still in the market for hard disk(s) so I can bring "davids"
back on the air..)
--
<- David Herron; an MMDF guy                              <david at ms.uky.edu>
<- ska: David le casse\*'      {rutgers,uunet}!ukma!david, david at UKMA.BITNET
<- New official address:  attmail!sparsdev!dsh at attunix.att.com