GNU-Emacs on 7300 w/ mouse how-to

David Small dsmall at well.sf.ca.us
Tue Feb 13 21:27:36 AEST 1990

I recently downloaded the (long) binary of GNU-Emacs from
OSU-CIS's library (which is well worth checking out;
they've got a fine 7300 library of stuff there. They've even
got the CAPSLOCK-CTRL key swapper, and a "panic button" icon
for bringing up a windowed shell if the system hangs -- just
the thing if you do something that locks the console.)

	Anyway, so I run it -- and despite the claims it's mouse-ready,
it doesn't work.

	Anyone have any idea what I'm doing wrong?

	This was a binary-only distribution; the full GNU-Emacs is
there, but would overwhelm my 7300.

	(Specifically: Emacs works as well. Mouse doesn't work.)

	-- thanks much, Dave / Gadgets