Testing C news (yes, again)

Randy Orrison randy at cctb.wa.com
Tue Aug 8 16:07:10 AEST 1989

Well, cctb has moved to a new machine, and so I've re-compiled/installed
C news yet again.  It seems to be working fine, this is the first test
post.  You want a summary?  Ok, here goes:

    It works fine.  Don't use gcc, use shcc.

There's not much more to it than that, I will post a more complete
summary after I find out if this works.

    -randyo

(Oh, if you're curious, cctb is still a 7300 with 40Meg/1Meg, the former
cctb is now folly, still with 40Meg/1Meg (not bad for $200, eh?) -- By
the way, anyone else have a 7300 with a hump?)
--
Randy Orrison			Chemical Computer Thinking Battery
uunet!microsoft!cctb!randy			 randy at cctb.wa.com
"Paradise is exactly like where you are right now,
					 only much, much, better."