UUCP

Robert J. Granvin rjg at sialis.mn.org
Fri Sep 22 09:57:56 AEST 1989

In article <936 at sumax.UUCP> woodman at sumax.UUCP (David Woodman) writes:
>Where can I find the documentation on the UUCP/NEWS/ETC setup relationships?
>i.e. uucp and news executes other programs on the local and remote
>systems. What are they, where are they and how is the system supposed to be
>configured? Thanks.   DW

One option might be the Nutshell Handbook (O'Reilly and Associates):

	"Managing UUCP and Usenet"

It might give you want you want...

________Robert J. Granvin________        INTERNET: rjg at sialis.mn.org
____National Computer Systems____          BITNET: rjg%sialis.mn.org at cs.umn.edu
__National Information Services__            UUCP: ...amdahl!bungia!sialis!rjg
 "Insured against Aircraft, including self-propelled missiles and spacecraft."