PLEASE POST ALL DISCUSSION TO alt.sources.d (note the "d")

Brandon S. Allbery allbery at nc386.UUCP
Tue Jul 11 10:44:30 AEST 1989

In article <590 at talos.UUCP> kjones at talos.UUCP (Kyle Jones) writes:
   groups.  It failed miserably.  That's why comp.sources.misc is moderated
   today.

   So here we have alt.sources and alt.sources.d, just like the comp.sources.misc
   and comp.sources.d of old.  Will the non-source postings in alt.sources stop
   just because alt.sources.d now exists?  Ha, ha.  We'll see...

Just to be pedantic:  the name-change to comp.sources.* came at the same time
as the moderation of comp.sources.misc.  It was originally "net.sources" and
"net.sources.d".

++Brandon (no sig yet)