"bozo" program script (in C)

James 'Kibo' Parry kibo at pawl.rpi.edu
Sun Jul 23 08:34:47 AEST 1989

In article <14483 at bfmny0.UUCP> tneff at bfmny0.UUCP (Tom Neff) writes:
>                                                    However when I
>installed bozo, it caused my garage door to open and close rapidly and
>repeatedly when the Mrs. activated it on return from an afternoon
>shopping trip.  The door swung up and down, again and again, with great
>force, leaving several large dents in the hood of our Sentra.

Your garage door is a bozo, then.

>Does anyone have a diff(3C) patch for bozo.c that addresses this
>problem?

Too late -- it's just been rewritten in 80386 assembly language, or maybe APL,
I forget which.  There's also a version for K, the KiboSystem language,
which is exactly one instruction long (K has some neat bozo-detection
features.)

james "kibo" parry, 138 birch lane, scotia, ny 12302 usa   /  All colors are
kibo%pawl.rpi.edu at itsgw.rpi.edu  _________________________/   arbitrary.
kibo at mts.rpi.edu                / Kibology    /  Anything I say is the opinion
userfe0n at rpitsmts.bitnet       /  is better! /   of myself, and not of Xibo.