"bozo" program script (in C)

Tom Neff tneff at bfmny0.UUCP
Sun Jul 23 06:52:21 AEST 1989

The posted "bozo.c" looks very interesting, however I encountered a
problem installing it on my Sears GDO/386 (revision 7.2) Garage Door
Opener (this is the twin-door Megapixel Home Sentry model).  I compiled
with

	cc -O -DSEARS_GARAGE_DOOR_OPENER bozo.c

as suggested, and the link occurred without error.  However when I
installed bozo, it caused my garage door to open and close rapidly and
repeatedly when the Mrs. activated it on return from an afternoon
shopping trip.  The door swung up and down, again and again, with great
force, leaving several large dents in the hood of our Sentra.  My wife
was understandably shocked and annoyed at this behavior, and in fact
left for her mother's later the same evening.  I have not heard from her
since, despite repeated phone calls to both her mother's house and the
house of that so-and-so brother in law of mine.

Does anyone have a diff(3C) patch for bozo.c that addresses this
problem?

--
"My God, Thiokol, when do you     \\	Tom Neff
want me to launch -- next April?"  \\	uunet!bfmny0!tneff