nothing to do with wp2latex

Phillip M. Vogel phillip at bartal.CRLABS.COM
Thu Aug 23 14:03:46 AEST 1990

In article <1990Aug11.203139.9372 at scuzzy.mbx.sub.org> src at scuzzy.mbx.sub.org (Heiko Blume) writes:
>peter at ficc.ferranti.com (Peter da Silva) writes:
>
>>Is it *really* too much to ask that people include an Archive-name: entry
>>in postings to alt.sources? It is such a little thing, and saves countless
>>hours of poring through files with names like "30Jul90.17652". Just put, on
>>the first line of the message:
>
>>Archive-name: wp2latex/Part01

Y'know, this is an interesting discussion, and I'm all in favor
of an FAQ list, but what does this have to do with wp2latex? I
assume that the original posting didn't have an archive name that
made any intuitive connection to wp or latex. Well, there's those
of us out here who don't have lots of time to read the news, so
we just scan the subjects for things that look interesting. I am
interested in wp and latex, so these articles catch my eye.

to make a long story short....while you guys have been flaming
each other about meaningful archive names, you seem to have
forgotten about meaningful subject lines.

Sorry for the intrusion, you may resume firing at will :-)

	Phillip
--
Phillip M. Vogel, President             | #include <standard_disclaimer.h>
Bartal Design Group, Inc. Englewood, NJ | (201)567-1343   FAX:(201)568-2891
UUCP: pyrnj!bartal!phillip              | Domain: phillip at bartal.crlabs.com