Where is a uniz zoo up for ftp ??

Paul Day paul2 at cs.exeter.ac.uk
Thu Aug 16 01:12:48 AEST 1990

Well the subject line says it all -- does anyone know where I can get
a unix version of zoo ??? I'm tired of sending all the archive to my
amiga to unpack it when I often just want the docs and binaries. If I
had a unix zoo then I could unpack and then re-pack what I *really*
wanted in the first place .....

		Paul

= Paul Day, Centre for Connection    |  uucp: !ukc!expya!paul2                =
= Science Computer Science Dept,     |  BITNET: paul2 at cs.exeter.ac.uk.UKACRL  =
= University of Exeter, Exeter       |  JANET: paul2 at exeter                   =
= Devon, England.                    |  Voice: (0392) 264066                  =
================ Putting a spoke in the ear of the unguarded ==================
--
Paul Day, Centre for Connection Science,   |  VOICE   (0392) 264066
Computer Science Dept, University of       |  JANET   paul2 at exeter.cs
Exeter, Exeter, Devon, England.            |  UUCP    paul2 at expya.uucp
================  BITNET:paul2%cs.exeter.ac.uk. at UKACRL  =================