wp2latex (1 of 4)

Heiko Blume src at scuzzy.mbx.sub.org
Fri Aug 24 00:00:08 AEST 1990

lishka at uwslh.slh.wisc.edu (a.k.a. Chri) writes:
>I think what is needed is some document (argh, yet another document!)
>stating all the stuff that one needs to go through to post programs to
>the net.  And it needs to be put someplace very obvious, so everyone
>knows it exists and has access to it when they want to post programs
>to be shared.

that sound like a topic for a monthly faq posting :-) however, *i* would
prefer a program (or a feature of {nn,rn,trn,whatever}) ! something like
:submit (nn style here) for moderated groups and/or :postdir that asks
for the directory where the sources are. that way we could also solve the
header problem.
--
Heiko Blume c/o Diakite   blume at scuzzy.mbx.sub.org    FAX   (+49 30) 882 50 65
Kottbusser Damm 28        blume at netmbx.UUCP           VOICE (+49 30) 691 88 93