wp2latex (1 of 4)

Heiko Blume src at scuzzy.mbx.sub.org
Thu Aug 23 02:26:39 AEST 1990

peter at ficc.ferranti.com (Peter da Silva) writes:
>Which is why I'm making this request, and trying to pursuade people to
>put the header on postings to alt.sources.

an *please* add version numbers to the sources (README) *and* the subject !!
btw: what version is wp2latex? the rcsid in wp2latex says 2.0, but what does
rcs know! (did the author check out the source just before posting?)

have mercy (with people running archives) !
--
Heiko Blume c/o Diakite   blume at scuzzy.mbx.sub.org    FAX   (+49 30) 882 50 65
Kottbusser Damm 28        blume at netmbx.UUCP           VOICE (+49 30) 691 88 93