wp2latex (1 of 4)

Peter da Silva peter at ficc.ferranti.com
Wed Aug 15 01:58:15 AEST 1990

In article <1990Aug14.003446.19241 at NCoast.ORG> allbery at ncoast.ORG (Brandon S. Allbery KB8JRR/KT) writes:
> As quoted from <-Z45SQ2 at ggpc2.ferranti.com> by peter at ficc.ferranti.com (Peter da Silva):
> | It's not *my* header. It's the standard header on *every* posting in *every*
> | moderated sources group. It's a de-facto standard for everyone on the net.

> alt.sources isn't moderated....

Which is why I'm making this request, and trying to pursuade people to
put the header on postings to alt.sources. Heaven knows, some of these
people are first class programmers. It's not that hard, and there's
certainly no good reason to *not* put the header in there.

> They split it because the news software often rejects it otherwise.  They shar
> it because the net flames them if they don't.

Well, consider this a kindler and gentler version of the same thing...
--
NAME: Peter da Silva.   WOLF: `-_-'
PSTN: +1 713 274 5180.         'U`
DNS: peter at ferranti.com