To anyone who sent me mail recently.

Brad Willcott bxw at ccadfa.adfa.oz.au
Sat Aug 4 15:54:15 AEST 1990

Sorry for this cross posting.

I had a problem with my mail today, and lost it all.  This is a request to
anyone who sent me mail in the last day, would you please send it again?

I saved all of the messages before I read them, as there were a couple of
uuencoded messages included.  It was my intension to read them all using
'nn'.  However, when I went to read them, I used the wrong designation within
'nn', telling it that the file was an 'nn' folder, instead of a normal file.
So, guess what 'nn' did, it wiped the file out.

I wonder if this is a 'feature' or a 'bug'?

Sorry for the hastles I have probably caused with this. :-(

Brad Willcott,                          ACSnet:     bxw at ccadfa.cc.adfa.oz
Computing Services,                     Internet:   bxw at ccadfa.cc.adfa.oz.au
Australian Defence Force Academy,       UUCP:!uunet!munnari.oz.au!ccadfa.oz!bxw
Northcott Dr. Campbell ACT Australia 2600  +61 6 268 8584  +61 6 268 8150 (Fax)