archives...

T. William Wells bill at twwells.uucp
Tue Dec 20 19:20:15 AEST 1988

In article <141 at masscomp.UUCP> bob at masscomp.UUCP (Bob Daniels) writes:
: I would like access to the archives that were mentioned before in this
: group.  My problem is I'm not on the Internet.  Are ayn of these archives
: uucp(able)?  Does any site support uucp(able) archives?

If you are interested in finding archives, you should subscribe to
comp.archives. As I recieve and validate archive entries, I post
them; I also post my entire database once a month.

---
Bill
{uunet|novavax}!proxftl!twwells!bill

send comp.archives postings to twwells!comp-archives
send comp.archives related mail to twwells!comp-archives-request