TeX has arrived

James Van Artsdalen james at bigtex.uucp
Sun Oct 2 00:51:35 AEST 1988

In article <8502 at bigtex.uucp>, james at bigtex.uucp (me) wrote:
> [...]  I can also make tapes (60meg DC-600A).

Just after posting this I moved the computer, and the tape drive
broke.  The offer to make tapes of this still stands, but it will
probably be a couple of weeks before Bell Technology gets the drive
back to me.  In the meantime I'll just save the requests and send out
mail when I've got the tape drive back.  In addition to TeX, I can
put a copy of the latest GNU stuff on the tape too.   The TB+ archive
is still active for those who want to download things.

The way this will work is that you will send me a tape and return
postage, preferrably in the form of an already-filled out Federal
Express slip.  If you want to send money instead, I'll have to find
out how much shipping costs for the tapes.

PS. everyone send Bell Tech mail about how important it is to get my
    tape drive back quickly :-).
--
James R. Van Artsdalen   ...!uunet!utastro!bigtex!james   "Live Free or Die"
Home: 512-346-2444 Work: 338-8789   10926 Jollyville Rd #901 Austin TX 78759