C++ - (nf)

husmann at uiuccsb.UUCP husmann at uiuccsb.UUCP
Fri Apr 27 05:24:00 AEST 1984

#R:pur-phy:-131500:uiuccsb:9000022:000:659
uiuccsb!husmann    Apr 26 13:24:00 1984

/**** uiuccsb:net.unix / uokvax!jab /  1:37 pm  Apr 24, 1984 ****/
I just received information on some new "Computing Science Technical Reports"
from AT&T/Bell Labs. Since I was getting these when I was in school, I suspect
that it's okay to pass on the address:

	Computing Science Technical Reports
	Room 2C-312
	AT&T Bell Laboratories
	Murray Hill,  NJ    07974

Article 108 is entitled "The C++ Programming Language Reference Manual". I
don't know anything about it, but perhaps this document could clear up some
confusion? Also, there's a list of CSTRs you can get from these people;
write and ask for the list!

	Jeff Bowles
	Lisle, IL