Cpp predefined ...

BLARSON at USC-ECLB.ARPA BLARSON at USC-ECLB.ARPA
Wed Jul 25 07:47:43 AEST 1984

From:  Bob Larson <BLARSON at USC-ECLB.ARPA>

The current docmentation on the Prime c compiler makes no mention of
predefined symbols in the preporcessor.  From the current state of the
documentation, I take this to mean that the predefined symbols have not
yet been documented.  fortran, void, and enum (or whatever is used to
declare enumerated types) are "non-standard" keywords.  By the way, could
someone send me a short description of how to use enums in C?  The Prime
manual says they exist, but has not examples or good description of them.

Bob Larson
-------