VAX VMS C / UNIX C Compatibility -- Need Info

R L StPeters stpeters at steinmetz.UUCP
Fri Aug 9 12:26:24 AEST 1985

> ... can I take
> C files that compiled under UNIX and compile them under VMS with no
> changes other than the shell commands inside of system() calls?
No.  Not unless they're pretty trivial.

> Another thing I'm looking for under VMS is the ability to load both
> C and FORTRAN object files into one executable. Does anyone know if
> this works?
Yes, it does, if you're carefull.
--
R. L. St.Peters (Dick)        The "R" is for "Reptile".
uucp: decvax!mcnc!ncsu!uvacs!edison!steinmetz!stpeters (uucp is forever)