C Interpreters - Any Experiences???

Ihor Kinal ijk at hou5e.UUCP
Tue Jun 25 02:16:12 AEST 1985

I've seen ad's for C interpreters from a variety of places (cost
ranging from $129 to $500); do people out there have any significant
experience??  [Note that they all run on MSDOS machines, I haven't
seen ads for VAX based ones].

Key factors are: Any deviations from K&R?  What libraries are supplied?
Can you include assembler programs?  Size limitations of source code?

Of course price is no object { -) }.

If there's enough reponse and interest, I'll summarize and post.

Ihor Kinal
hru3c!ijk  (note that hou5e dies next week, so don't reply via
that path in July).