Need Pascal to C translator

J. Shapiro jss at sjuvax.UUCP
Mon Nov 18 16:06:39 AEST 1985

I am sure that this question has come up before, but I am afraid I
must pose it again.

I find, that for reasons of portability and code simplification I must
convert a large program (> 7K lines) from Pascal into C.  Needless to
say, I would greatly like to automate as much as possible of the
process.  Unfortunately, the pascal is nonstandard.  I am converting a
VMS pascal program, which means that if your converter does not
already do VMS pascal I will have to extend it to handle the VMS
extensions.

If anyone out there knows of such a system in the public domain I
would appreciate it if you would send me mail telling me:

	1. What the system is written in (particularly interested in
		yacc/lex/C, as we run Eunice and this will be easily
		extendable).
	2. some brief summary of what the program will/will not
		automate in its present incarnation.
	3. Who I should get in touch with to get the source.

Thank you in advance,

Jonathan S. Shapiro
Haverford College
--
Jonathan S. Shapiro
Haverford College

	"It doesn't compile pseudo code... What do you expect for fifty
		dollars?" - M. Tiemann