"break" statements (Really Re computer science)

Frank Adams franka at mmintl.UUCP
Fri Nov 15 08:45:49 AEST 1985

In article <918 at rlvd.UUCP> asw at rlvd.UUCP (Antony Williams) writes:
>In article <402 at graffiti.UUCP> peter at graffiti.UUCP (Peter da Silva) writes:
>>Generally because it's not practical to prove code correct in large
>>scale applications.
>I think what you really mean is that it is not YET practical to prove
>large scale applications wholly correct.

I think he meant what he said.  It may some day be practical to prove code
correct in large scale applications.  Then again, it may not.

Frank Adams                           ihpn4!philabs!pwa-b!mmintl!franka