"break" statements (Really Re computer science)

Peter da Silva peter at graffiti.UUCP
Mon Nov 11 03:54:59 AEST 1985

> >			In fact it's hard to apply many computer science
> 							^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> >techniques in large scale applications. This is extremely unfortunate,
>  ^^^^^^^^^^
>
> I tend to think of things like searching techniques as computer science
> techniques because one expects computer science graduates to have learned
> about them. You must have a different idea, or else I feel sorry for those
> who use/support/pay for your code :-)

OK, let me rephrase that to make my meaning clearer: There are many computer
science techniques that are hard to apply in large scale applications. Does
this make more sense?
--
Name: Peter da Silva
Graphic: `-_-'