Mix C .OBJ format tool

Kim DeVaughn kim at mips.UUCP
Wed Nov 27 19:13:15 AEST 1985

[ ... go ahead, eat my bits ... ]

Awhile back, I posted a message to the effect that the Mix C folks would
be coming out with a utility to convert the Intel/Microsoft .OBJ format
to Mix's format.  I just received word from Dennis at Mix that it's
available now.

Just send 'em $5.00 (postpaid), and ask for the "ASM Utility" to convert
OBJ file formats.

There is no spec for their format available.

I have no connection with Mix Software, other than as a satisfied customer.
(Ever wonder just how much these useless [my opinion] disclaimers have
cost the net?  As much as net.binhex.mac, do you suppose?  :-) )

/kim
--

UUCP:  {decvax,ucbvax,ihnp4}!decwrl!mips!kim
DDD:   415-960-1200