(none)

Eyal mozes eyal at WISDOM.BITNET
Sat Nov 2 01:27:40 AEST 1985

Newsgroups: net.lang.c
Subject: Request for information
Expires:

Can someone please tell me where I can find information about
Objective-C and/or about C++? I'm interested both in user manuals and
(if available) in implementation details.

Thank you.

        Eyal Mozes

        BITNET:                         eyal at wisdom
        CSNET and ARPA:                 eyal%wisdom.bitnet at wiscvm.ARPA
        UUCP:                           ..!decvax!humus!wisdom!eyal