Any recommendations for a good C tutorial?

Ray Swartz ray at vger.UUCP
Wed Feb 12 00:36:12 AEST 1986

In article <11704 at ucbvax.BERKELEY.EDU>, iverson at cory.BERKELEY.EDU (Tim Iverson) writes:

>        I have a friend who wants to learn C, so I recommended the book I
> learned from, The C Programming Language by Kernighan and Ritchie.  However,
> he is finding it a little obtuse.  He is a programmer, so no kiddie C books
> please, but if anyone knows of a good tutorial on C, I would appreciate it if
> you would recommend it.

I recently completed a videotape called "A Programmers Introduction to C"
It was created for people who are experienced programmers and who want
a (relatively) painless way to learn C.  If you are interested,
The Information Factory is the distributor.  Their phone number
is (408) 374-1235.

Ray Swartz