Incorrect address posted here last week

Dave-Platt%LADC at CISL-SERVICE-MULTICS.ARPA Dave-Platt%LADC at CISL-SERVICE-MULTICS.ARPA
Wed Feb 26 11:04:30 AEST 1986

Apologies to anyone who tried to send me a request for the Second
Annual Obfuscated C award at the address I used last week (.DCPHOST%LADC...).
A bug in our mailer [for which I'm responsible ;-(] put an incomplete
return address on it, and our inbound mailer tried to send your requests
to the wrong machine... from which they bounced.

If you send me a request and I haven't responded yet with at least a
mea culpa, please resend your request to the address on this mailgram.