Calling LISP from C

Jeff Wabik jwabik at shamash.UUCP
Fri Jul 1 00:19:48 AEST 1988

I am posting this for a friend.  Please respond only via e/mail to:

	UUCP:      shamash!halcdc!tciaccio
	    or
	Internet:  tciaccio%halcdc at shamash.cdc.com
	    or
		   jwabik at shamash.cdc.com

Thanks ..

	-Jeff

I have a need to invoke LISP functions from C on a UNIX workstation
and pass arguments/results between the LISP and C functions.  Using
Kyoto Common LISP or Allegro CL the reverse can be done, i.e. call C
functions from LISP but this is done by having the LISP process
running first.  How to call LISP functions from C ?  Any input would
be appreciated.

---
Jeff A. Wabik   INTERNET: jwabik at shamash.cdc.com
  ____  ____    UUCP: {rosevax,umn-cs,bungia,ems}!shamash!jwabik
| |___  ___| |  Control Data Corporation - Better living through 64 bits.
		  	   Live long and program.