NULL etc.

John F. Haugh II jfh at rpp386.UUCP
Sat Jul 2 09:00:36 AEST 1988

In article <6966 at cup.portal.com> Paul_L_Schauble at cup.portal.com writes:
>I don't mean to extend the continuing discussion about the value of NULL, but
>i have to ask:
>
>  is #define NULL (char *)0 really portable??

YES, YES, YES.  by DEFINITION it is portable.  this is why this entire
discussion is so damned pointless.  as Doug Gywn is fond of saying, if
it doesn't work, then you aren't using C.

Chris - here is another topic for your posting.

- john.
--
John F. Haugh II                 +--------- Cute Chocolate Quote ---------
HASA, "S" Division               | "USENET should not be confused with