yacc with multiple attributes

Jim Blandy blandy at marduk.cs.cornell.edu
Sat Jul 23 18:40:20 AEST 1988

For the purpose of perhaps making things more coherent:  I messed up
on the posting;  Mike's sample productions are what I meant to post.

The point to note is that it is useful to give the semantic action a
name (by associating it with an epsilon production and then using the
production in place of the action) so that yacc does not feel the need
to differentiate between two productions we humans know to be
equivalent.
Jim Blandy - blandy at crnlcs.bitnet
"insects were insects when man was just a burbling whatisit."  - archy