Mouse Feats

Devin_E_Ben-Hur at cup.portal.com Devin_E_Ben-Hur at cup.portal.com
Sun Apr 9 11:01:35 AEST 1989

[comments about mice being a pain for good typists]

[comment about using feet to manipulate mouse]

  Even better.  I've seen a prototype of a cylindrical trackball mounted
just below the spacebar on a keyboard.  This is a rotating cylinder that
slides from side to side.  You use it like a mouse or trackball (a mouse is
just an upside down trackball, ya know) with your thumbs.  Your fingers never
leave the keyboard.  Ever wonder why there 4-8 keys allocated per finger
but only one BIG key for TWO thumbs?
  I first saw this invention about a year ago... wonder if it will ever
make it to market...

Devin_Ben-Hur at Cup.Portal.Com
...ucbvax!sun!portal!cup.portal.com!devin_ben-hur