fortran to C converter

Steve Fullerton scf at statware.UUCP
Fri Apr 14 01:33:37 AEST 1989

In article <1992 at csd4.milw.wisc.edu> zdenko at csd4.milw.wisc.edu (Zdenko Tomasic) writes:
>In article <158 at np1.hep.nl> t19 at np1.hep.nl (Geert J v Oldenborgh) writes:
>>Just out of curiosity, how are (double) complex variables translated to C?
>Consider C++, since it  can  define them as objects being object-oriented
>language.

Cobalt Blue, a company out of San Jose has 2 FORTRAN-to-C translator
products, FOR_C and FOR_C++.  I have a copy of FOR_C and have seen demos
of FOR_C++.  If you need to deal with complex variables, then take a
look at FOR_C++.  The translation results in very readable code.  FOR_C
also handles complex but the resulting code might be best described as
spaghetti, although it does a very nice job on other standard and
non-standard FORTRAN.

Their address and phone:   Cobalt Blue
                           1683 Milroy, Suite 101
                           San Jose, CA  95124
                           408/723-0474

Just a satisfied customer.

--
Steve Fullerton                        Statware, Inc.
scf%statware.uucp at cs.orst.edu          260 SW Madison Ave, Suite 109