Mouse Feats

Jeff Erickson krazy at claris.com
Sat Apr 8 16:52:16 AEST 1989

Several people have raised objections to mice with the legitimate complaint
that they are fast typists and don't want to remove their hands from the
keyboard to hit the mouse.

There is a solution which I actually use if I have to do a lot of typing.
I put something hard (like a book) on the floor, stick the mouse down there
and use my feet.  Admittedly, you have to be barefoot to get the most use
out of this idea, and the fewer buttons the better.

You were born with four limbs, not two.  Why not use them?

--
Jeff Erickson     \  Internet: krazy at claris.com          AppleLink: Erickson4
Claris Corporation \      UUCP: {ames,apple,portal,sun,voder}!claris!krazy