How Do You Pronounce "#define"?

John Allen on wsl john at wsl.UUCP
Mon Dec 18 12:16:31 AEST 1989

With the amount of absolutely useless debate going on about how to pronounce
the # character, you would think that all the 'C' programmers in the world
had nothing better to be doing with their time.

This has to rate as the silliest discussion I have ever seen. Not to mention
the amount of money it is costing.

--
People that don't know want to know from the people that do know and if the
poeple that do know don't tell the people that don't know then the people