new Quick C "2" ?

Don Kneller kneller at cgl.ucsf.edu
Sat Jan 21 08:05:28 AEST 1989

In article <299 at ultb.UUCP> jal3495 at ultb.UUCP (Jeff Leyser) writes:
>In post <2759 at skivs.UUCP>, dr at skivs.UUCP (David Robins) says:
>!Has anyone heard about this new version [of MSC QuickC]
>Yup, V2.0 is now available.  Cost is $50 + $5.50P&H, unless your last
>upgrade (or the initial purchase) took place after Dec. 15th

[list of features deleted.  One feature is an on-line hypertext reference]

There is no hardcopy manual!  You can order one for about $25 plus shipping.

>So, I asked myself, just what is the big deal?  I sure don't see $50
>bucks worth there.

One thing new for Microsoft.  It comes with a 30-day, no questions asked,
money-back guarantee.  I say "it's about time!".
-----
	Don Kneller
UUCP:		...ucbvax!ucsfcgl!kneller
INTERNET:	kneller at cgl.ucsf.edu