new Quick C "2" ?

David Robins dr at skivs.UUCP
Tue Jan 17 04:51:40 AEST 1989

I just saw a new book on "Using QuickC" by Werner Feibel. This is the
new 1989 copywrite book, not the 1988 one I already have.  It is said
to cover the original QuickC as well as version 2.

Has anyone heard about this new version?  When is it coming out.  How
about updates from version 1.01?   It seems to me I heard about
a new MSC QuickC that would handle all the memory models in the
integrated environment, and would remember watches and beakpoints
across compiles, etc.
--
David Robins, M.D.  (ophthalmologist / electronics engineer)
The Smith-Kettlewell Institute of Visual Science,  ***  net:  uunet!skivs!dr