turbo c 2.0

Mark H. Colburn colburn at io.SRC.Honeywell.COM
Fri Jan 27 02:56:16 AEST 1989

>I didn't say you couldn't get TC 2.0 on 3.5" disks.  You just can't buy it
>that way in a store.  You have to order it from Borland after you've
>bought the 5.25" disks in the store and it will cost you another $15 over
>what you've already paid.

I just bought a brand new copy of Turbo C 2.0 (professional) and I got it
in 3.5".  The store had both 3.5" and 5.25" versions.  The sales people
there were quite good about making sure that you got the right version of
disks for your system.

I purchased mine in Minneapolis, it could be that they have not gotten them
down in North Carolina yet.  It also could be that your store vendors have
not gotten around to ordering 3.5" floppies yet.

Mark H. Colburn           MN65-2300		colburn at SRC.Honeywell.COM
Systems Administration and Support
Honeywell Systems & Research Center