turbo c 2.0

Eric Schwarz grumpy at edg1.UUCP
Fri Jan 27 06:23:09 AEST 1989

Subject: Re: turbo c 2.0
Newsgroups: comp.lang.c,comp.sys.ibm.pc

In article <3751 at ttidca.TTI.COM>, hollombe at ttidca.TTI.COM (The Polymath) writes:

> I didn't say you couldn't get TC 2.0 on 3.5" disks.  You just can't buy it
> that way in a store.  You have to order it from Borland after you've

This is definitely not true if you're talking about the "Pro" package.
I made the mistake of picking up a 3.5" version at the store and had
to bring it back to exchange it for the 5.25" version.  By the way,
the reason I made the mistake in the first place was the way in which
Borland marks the two versions.  When I picked up the box I noticed
a sticker that read something like "includes 3.5" disks".  Silly me,
I thought this meant that the 3.5" disks were included in addition
to the 5.25" ones.

Eric Schwarz
uunet!edg1!grumpy