turbo c 2.0

The Polymath hollombe at ttidca.TTI.COM
Tue Jan 24 12:35:45 AEST 1989

In article <1781 at edison.GE.COM> rja at edison.GE.COM (rja) writes:
}In article <3717 at ttidca.TTI.COM>, hollombe at ttidca.TTI.COM (The Polymath) writes:
}> think TC 2.0 supports that mode. (And they still ship on 5.25" disks only.
}> They've got some catching up to do).
}
}Simply put.  Not true.  Several people here in Charlottesville  RECEIVED
}TC 2.0 on 3.5" microfloppies a while ago.  In fact they received TC 2.0
}faster than Borland had promised (apparently Borland thought there might
}be a 2 week delay because of the high number of upgrade requests, there
}wasn't.  Arrived 3 days after ordering.)

I didn't say you couldn't get TC 2.0 on 3.5" disks.  You just can't buy it
that way in a store.  You have to order it from Borland after you've
bought the 5.25" disks in the store and it will cost you another $15 over
what you've already paid.  Borland also told me it would take two weeks to
get to me (their brochure promised 48 hours).  I made other arrangements.

--
The Polymath (aka: Jerry Hollombe, hollombe at ttidca.tti.com)  Illegitimati Nil
Citicorp(+)TTI                                                 Carborundum