Tabs vs. Spaces

Eric S. Raymond eric at snark.UUCP
Thu Jan 5 03:32:18 AEST 1989

In article <2601 at ficc.uu.net>, peter at ficc.uu.net (Peter da Silva) writes:
> Most of the Emacses out there (including my freindly local Emacs) have a
> sort of a 'C' mode. I hope you're not talking about that. It doesn't do
> anything with the greatest of ease.

I was referring to GNU Emacs. Its C mode is pretty nice, and I have made it
nicer (my changes may be incorporated in version 19, I'm waiting to find out).
Joe-Bob Briggs says: check it out...
--
      Eric S. Raymond                     (the mad mastermind of TMN-Netnews)
      Email: eric at snark.uu.net                       CompuServe: [72037,2306]