typechecking

Roland Wilcher raw at ushiva.UUCP
Sun Jan 15 12:03:58 AEST 1989

In article <16398 at iuvax.cs.indiana.edu> bobmon at iuvax.cs.indiana.edu (RAMontante) writes:
>I also grew up (am still growing, actually) in Turbo C, and about to
>assist a course that will use beginning C under Unix.  Does anyone
>know of a  lint  that understands dpANS constructs?  This would make
>life a lot easier for the students, I like to believe.

Gimpel software's lint recognizes dpANS contruct under  M.S. Dos and
is a very good implementation for around $120. It comes with lint
libraries for MSC Datalight C Aztec C and Turbo C.

---
Every absurdity has a champion to defend it.         raw at neologic%hal.crwu.edu
                                                {hal,decvax}!ncoast!ushiva!raw
                                                             Roland A. Wilcher