Looking for Microsoft Windows developer's library

William Roetzheim roetzhei at sdsu.UUCP
Thu Jan 19 08:32:00 AEST 1989

  I'm developing a new software program, and am considering developing
the software to run under Microsoft Windows.  I'm aware of a Microsoft
product called the "Windows Developer's Library" or something like
that.  The problem is, it's quite expensive (about $450 retail, about
$250 from SDSU).  What exactly is in this package?  Is it worth it?  Is
it necessary (i.e. would a good book do as much for me)?  Does anyone
have it and want to sell it cheap?

William Roetzheim
(619) 223-2307