curses for the pc

Gordon Howell gordon at hci.hw.ac.uk
Wed Jan 25 00:40:42 AEST 1989

I have been asked to port a C application I wrote under UNIX to an IBM PC.
Never having used one of these before, I would like to make this port as
painless as possible.  Most of the code looks like a direct move, but the
software uses curses.

I can use any C compiler I want.  Is there a IBM PC curses available either
packaged with any C system or in the public domain?  Experiences?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Gordon Howell					gordon at hci.hw.ac.uk
 Scottish HCI Centre				(44) [0]31 225-8432 x14
 Heriot-Watt University, Chambers Street, Edinburgh, Scotland  EH1 1HX