MS QC _getimage()

Scott "TCB" Turner srt at aerospace.aero.org
Sat Jun 17 06:10:00 AEST 1989

DISCLAIMER:  I use Turbo C myself.

It seems to me that one possibility is to construct a screen image on
one of the unused pages of graphics memory and then do a getimage() from
there and a putimage() to the active page.  Of course, you can also
just switch the active page, if you want to change the entire display.

Related Questions:

Is there any way to tell how many pages of graphics memory are
available?  In Turbo it seems the only way is to switch to a page and
check for an error.  I presume the graphics memory is on the adapter
card and is not being taken from core?

Is there a good way to dump/retrieve images to file?

					-- Scott Turner