Posting

T. William Wells bill at twwells.uucp
Sun May 28 10:34:32 AEST 1989

In article <18663 at cup.portal.com>, Tim_CDC_Roberts at cup.portal.com writes:
: After a person has amassed a certain amount of experience and moved into the
: "wizard" real, I think he has an OBLIGATION to provide intelligent and
: understanding replies to less experienced readers.

LIKE HELL!

Generosity is not altruism; I will decide how and when I might be
generous. *YOU* have no claim, no moral right, to tell me that I
ought to post anything whatsoever.

Consider, people, the consequence of the proposition that the greater
the ability, the greater the obligation. Do you really want a world
full of mediocrities? Have you considered that that nonsense might be
part of the cause of the state of the good ole USA?

Followups have been directed to alt.dev.null. Any further discussion
should be done through e-mail.

---
Bill                            { uunet | novavax } !twwells!bill