When is a cast not a cast?

Peter da Silva peter at ficc.uu.net
Mon May 22 05:02:50 AEST 1989

In article <2922 at buengc.BU.EDU>, bph at buengc.BU.EDU (Blair P. Houghton) writes:
> If I could get these bigbrain-hopefuls off the "that's exactly the way it
> isn't" bandwagon and onto a train of "lemme think about this a minute",
> then we'd have something.

Hey, remember me? I'm the guy who decided that your average of two pointers
was meaningful and got roundly flamed for it.

So.

I'm not on the "that's exactly the way it isn't" bandwagon, capiche?

You wanna know something.

They're right. I was wrong. You're still wrong.

> 				--Blair
> 				  "Ciao, babe."

The best part of your postings is your signatures. Maybe you should do a book
of them.

Business: uunet.uu.net!ficc!peter, peter at ficc.uu.net, +1 713 274 5180.
Personal: ...!texbell!sugar!peter, peter at sugar.hackercorp.com.