Btree library

Kevin O'Gorman kevin at kosman.UUCP
Tue May 30 02:00:06 AEST 1989

In article <868 at bimacs.BITNET> marmor at bimacs.BITNET (Eli Marmor) writes:

>to other OS's and machines, so we have to emulate Btrieve by
>another database library source (in C), because the original one was written
>in Assembly (8086).
>
>If there is another software, I'll be happy to hear about it.
>
>Please E-mail replies. I will summerize if interest arises. Thanks in

Sorry, e-mail from here to a bitnet address is totally hopeless.

You might want to check out the C/Database Toolchest (a modified B+tree
implementation, with C sources).  It comes for a very low price (around
$US 20) and includes a bound manual of 365 pages.

Contact Mix Software Inc.,1132 Commerce Dr, Richardson, TX 75081.
1-800-333-0330.

I have purchased this thing myself, but have not had a chance to look
over the quality of results.  The packaging and source code style are
pretty impressive.  For the price, it may be worth just getting it.
That's how I felt.